Desktop and Phone version!
1) Open the ZIP file (we recommend WIN RAR for Windows user)
2) Double click on the .muse file
3) Go to File menu in Muse
4) Click on “Export as HTML” and export the template on your desktop
5) Go to Assets Panel in Muse
6) Re-link the missing assets images with “images” folder (if you move the export from desktop, you will need to re-link again in the new path)
7) To customize the template read the PDF guide.
Become a member and get all for free!Download
- Your cart is empty.